Chili Barbecued Pork ChopsFrom bostyn 4 years ago
- 1/2c chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2T cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2c bottled chili sauce shopping list
- 1/4tsp finely shredded orange peel shopping list
- 1/4c orange juice shopping list
- 1T brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- Dash bottled hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 6 pork loin butterfly chops shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onions and garlic in hot oil until tender but not brown.
- Stir in chili sauce, orange peel, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper sauce; mix well.
- Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Turn both sides of grill to medium.
- Grill chops with hood closed for 15 minutes.
- Turn meat; brush with some chili sauce mixture.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes longer or till done, brushing with remaining chili sauce mixture.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Someone gave you a 1, who knows why. 5 from me.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
very nice! new grill recipes are great, especially for pork, great job! 5 for you bostyn!andiecooks in home loved it
I love the sound of this sauce. I can think of lots more uses for it. The pork chops sound wonderful. 5 forks from me too.brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!