Chocolate cake wit blueberry toppingFrom cholena 4 years ago
- 175 gmgolden caster sugar shopping list
- 150 gm butter , diced shopping list
- 3 Large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 tbsp thick milk shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp golden syrup shopping list
- 150 gm self raising flour shopping list
- 25 gm cocoa pwd shopping list
- ................... shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- ..................... shopping list
- A bowl of fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp cornflour shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 170 deg C .
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy .
- Add the eggs and essence .
- Beat until thick .
- Add the flour , cocoa and the milk .
- Mix well .
- Pour into a 9 inch greased pan .
- Bake for 35 mins .
- Cool .
- Cut into 2 layers .
- Spread the whipped cream on top of one layer .
- Arrange the another layer on top .
- Spread the rest on the cream on top and the sides
- Wash the blueberries
- Add sugar , lemon juice and mix well.
- In a small saucepan , bring blueberry mixture to a boil
- Add the cornflour .
- Boil 1 minute until slightly thicken.
- Add vanilla.
- Chill and pour over the cake
- Serve over puddings, cake, or ice cream.
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
God save me from another chocolate cake. Sorry Cholena, I'm not talking about your chocolate cake; which looks and sounds delicious, I was thinking of what this will do to my waistline. Ah well, maybe just one slice; HA, who am I kidding. A great pos...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
I love this recipe for 2 reasons, it sounds absolutely fantastic and also you gave the ingredients in gramms!! I won't have to convert this one, thanks! 5 forksgourmetana in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!