chicken curryFrom chefsumu 5 years ago
- chicken - 500gm shopping list
- onion - 100gm shopping list
- tomato - 3-4 nos shopping list
- ginger garlic paste- 1 tb spn shopping list
- green chillies - 2 nos shopping list
- turmeric powder - 1\2 tspn shopping list
- red chillie powder - 1 tb spn shopping list
- garam masala - 1t spn shopping list
- coconut milk - 1 small cup shopping list
- green coriander leaves - few sprigs for garnish shopping list
- oil - 50 ml shopping list
- lemon -1/2 no shopping list
- salt - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and cut the chicken in to big cubes.
- Heat oil add green chillie saute onion until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,tomato.
- When it gets cooked add all masala powders.stir for few minutes
- Remove from fire set aside to get cool then make it to fine paste using blender.
- Heat little oil saute chicken add the blended mixture and cook it until chicken becomes soft and tender.
- Finally add salt,coconut milk ,lemon and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- It is a basic Indian chicken curry goes fine with rice and indian breads.