Ground Turkey And Rice With Cannellini BeansFrom lbrooks26 4 years ago
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb ground turkey shopping list
- 1 package Carolina chicken rice & Vermacelli Mix W/ seasonings shopping list
- 1 18.5 oz. can French onion soup shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz. can Petite diced tomatoes - garlic and onion shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans - drained shopping list
- 3 Tbsps dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ground garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place oil and ground turkey in a large saute pan. Break up turkey into smaller pieces and saute until no longer pink.
- Add package of rice, onion flakes, parsley, garlic powder, Mrs. Dash, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add onion soup, water. and diced tomatoes. Stir to combine. Cover and let simmer for 1 hour. Check at 1/2 hour and add additional water if it becomes too dry.
- After one hour, add beans and heat for an additional 20 minutes uncovered and serve hot.