Herb And Cheese Stuffed ChickenFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 4 oz cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped,fresh tarragon shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 12 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400. Place an ovenproof cooling rack over rimmed balking sheet.
- In med. bowl,combine cream cheese,tarragon,thyme,garlic and pepper.
- Cut 1" slit in the side of each chicken breast. Using fingers,expand slit. Stuff each breast with approximately 1 Tbs cheese mixture. Starting at end of each breast,firmly wrap bacon around chicken in spiral direction,making sure to cover most of surface of chicken. Secure bacon with wooden pick.
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat. Add oil to pan. Cook chicken, in batches if necessary,until bacon starts to become crispy,3 to 5 mins per side. Place on prepared oven rack.
- Bakre 25-30 mins or till thermometer reaches 175.Remove wooden picks before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmmm I might try this using only the oven method... I bet it would work! Sounds delicous, Pat!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
this sounds awesome,,five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it