Lemon Pepper ShrimpFrom bostyn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw shrimp if frozen.
- Remove shells, leaving tails intact.
- Make a slit down shrimp's back with a sharp knife; scrape off vein under running water.
- Place shripm in shallow dish.
- Mix wine, cooking oil, lemon juice, green onion, and lemon-pepper; pour over shrimp.
- Cover dish; refridgerate 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain; reserve marinade.
- Preheat both sides of grill on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Turn both sides of grill to MEDIUM.
- Place skewers on grids; close hood and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade.
- Makes 24 appetizers.
The Cookbostyn San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds so good i wonder if you actually gain weight when your mouth waters from thinking about food :)
I will try this tonight for sure Thanks!kookin_queen_kayl in Sudbury loved it
Amazing. Great sounding recipe. You have my 5. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
great recipe... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!