Strawberry Banana Oatmeal BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 banana, mashed shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups "Sweet fruit Dipper" recipe (fruit-dipper.html">Sweet fruit Dipper) shopping list
How to make it
- Grease two 9×5" loaf pans, preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Beat butter and shortening in a bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs, banana, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice, beat smooth.
- Alternately add dip and flour mixtures to the beaten mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool 20 minutes in pans before turning onto wire racks and cooling completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
this is wonderful and tasty thanks for posting this, its saved 55555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it