Baked Pear Cheese PancakesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 medium pears thinly sliced shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 then heat butter in rectangular pan in oven until hot and bubbly.
- Beat flour, milk, salt and eggs until well blended then pour into hot pan with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese then bake until sides of pancakes and puffed about 18 minutes.
- Slice pears and pour lemon juice over to keep from turning brown.
- Arrange pears over pancakes as desired then microwave 1 minutes to warm pears.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!