Basil Parmesan Chicken MarinadeFrom mis7up 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a gallon size freezer bag or shallow baking dish, place the chicken breast. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine vinegrette, onions, garlic powder and salt. Pour marinade over chicken and gently coat well. Cover chicken and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or over night.
- When ready to cook, Preheat grill. Lightly coat grill with cooking oil. Remove chicken from marinade and discard leftover marinade.
- Place chicken on hot grill and cook for at least 6-9 minutes on each side depending on how hot your grill is or until internal temp is 155-160 degrees, or until juices run clear.
- Remove and serve immediately. Best served with a nice side, or over a salad.
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating5 people
Wow, this sounds amazing and I'm always looking for great marinades. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
sounds yummy!a1patti in Salem loved it