Symphony BrowniesFrom clewing 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13x9 pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter.
- Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake 5 minutes longer than the package directions.
- Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares (turn upside down on a cutting board and peel off the foil. Then you can cut them and transfer them (top side up) to a serving plate).
The Cookclewing Lawton, OK
The Rating4 people
I saw the episode where she made these, and I knew I had to try them right away. OMG! They are the best brownies I've ever had. I used 1 family sized brownie mix (no walnuts either)and 3 king sized symphony bars. Freakin' Good!!canzi in San Diego loved it
I added a pic!canzi in San Diego loved it
Mmm, this sounds good!sarah_e in Itasca loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!