Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Pesto Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom dennydca 4 years ago
- 1 bunch fresh basil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, halved shopping list
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmegiano reggiano, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor add the basil, garlic, sundried tomatoes, parmegiano reggiano, and ricotta cheese.
- Chop until it forms a dry paste.
- Cut a pocket into the side of each pork chop and stuff with the pesto.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a skillet over medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Place chops in the skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side.