Nice and Green Salad DressingFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 1, 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry or equivalent in shopping list
- fresh spinach shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 large clove garlic shopping list
- juice from a lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place all in blender and blend smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Chill well.
- Use on fresh cooked vegetables as desired.
- Lo cal and looks and taste great .
- One may add fresh chopped parsley, green onion or another herb to the recipe
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
looks healthy delicious ^_^ 5 forks!jegski in Aljubail loved it
This sounds awesome! Thanks Midge!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Thanks for sharing your famous 'Midgelet Salad Dressing' Love it.
~Nada~nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Low Carb111 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members