Tres Leches TortaFrom 0000000lara 5 years ago
- • 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- • 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- • 1 cup regular sugar shopping list
- • 5 eggs shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • ½ teaspoon of lemon zest shopping list
- For the milk mix shopping list
- • shopping list
- • 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- • 2 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- • 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon of rum extract shopping list
How to make it
- Sift the flour and baking powder together ;Mix the butter with the one 1 cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon zest
- SLOWLY add the flour mixture to the butter mixture mix until well blended. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Pierce cake SEVERAL times with a fork
- Combine all the milks together and rum extract. Pour over the top when the cake is cool
- Make a meringue to spread on top of cake and decorate with cherries or strawberries!!
- Buen Provecho!!!
The Cook0000000lara Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
There goes the waistline. Thanks for the post but hold the calories. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
New version on the South African Milk tart (Melktert)---high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!