Low Carb Breaded ChickenFrom spicy 10 years ago
How to make it
- Your going to need to get out two bowls, one of them for your crushed pork rinds and the other for the egg mixture.
- Rinse the chicken off anf pat it dry.
- Take chicken and coat both sides of it in the seasoning and egg mixture
- Then evenly coat both sides with the pork rinds.
- Preheat your over to 350 F
- Place the chicken in a geased or non-stick pan and bake for 30-45 minutes
- Make sure to turn the chicken so that both sides are cooked and crispy.