Bayou DIrty RiceFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/4 pound spicy sausage crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery sliced shopping list
- 1 packet wild and long grain rice seasoned mix shopping list
- 1 can Cajun stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet brown sausage and onion oven medium high meat then drain.
- Add celery, rice and rice seasoning packet then cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes reserving liquid then pour liquid into measuring cup.
- Add water to measure 1-1/2 cups then pour over rice.
- Add tomatoes and bring to boil then cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and parsley then cover and cook 5 minute.
- Add bell pepper and parsley then cover and cook 5 minutes then serve immediately.