Chewy Granola BarsFrom 247cook 5 years ago
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins or craisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup ground flax shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl mixing well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Press mixture onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes only. (otherwise it gets hard)
- Cool completely before cutting into bars
- This recipe is flexible and you can substitute other dried fruits and nuts.