Chicken EmpanadasFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 1 c chicken shredded shopping list
- .5 c red bell pepper shopping list
- .25 c poblano pepper shopping list
- .25 c onion shopping list
- 1 c vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp chili paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce shopping list
- 2 pie pastries shopping list
- .5 cup shredded monterey pepper jack shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the chili paste and bbq sauce into the vegetable stock and mix well.
- Finely dice the peppers and onion.
- In a large skillet pour all the ingredients and bring up to a boil and stir well. Cover reduce heat and let simmer until all the liquid is gone about 20 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool well.
- Unroll the pie pastries and cut in to 8 pieces. On one half the wedge put a thin layer of cheese then top with a heaping tablespoon of the chicken mixture.
- Fold the pie pastry over to form a triangle. Fold in the margin to seal. Piece a hole in the top to vent.
- Repeat for the remaining 7 pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cover a cookie sheet with baking parchment and place the empanadas. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- Melissa25 Nowhere, Us
- melliegirl Ladysmith, South Africa
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- elgourmand Apia, WS
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- tinadc Cape Town, ZA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- tablescape FL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating8 people
YUMMY!!!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
And how good does this sound. Simple and yummy.tablescape in loved it
I love stuff like this, Empanadas, lumpia, fried wanton they will be the death of me...thank you for posting it,
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!