Lentil Vegetable Soup Amp Carrot Rice DumplingsFrom nadaism 5 years ago
- 1 litre water shopping list
- 1 cup small brown lentils shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion greens shopping list
- 1 cup grated carrot (set aside 1/4 cup for the dumplings) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 teaspon grated ginger shopping list
- 1 vegetable cube shopping list
- Dumplings shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 rice crackers crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated carrot shopping list
- 2 rosemary leaves crushed shopping list
- 3 tablespoons rice flour (I'd prefer spelt flour but ran out) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil lentils in the water 10 mins
- Add next 6 ingredients. Cook further 5 minutes
- Mix all these ingredients together
- Scoop teaspoon size amounts into little egg shapes and gently add on top of the simmering soup - repeat this for about 8 dumplings.
- Cover with a lid.
- Continue simmering for another 5 minutes until dumplings are cooked.
The Cooknadaism Bathurst, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!