Pancit -Filipino DishFrom selna 4 years ago
- -oil shopping list
- -1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- -1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- -1/2 cup shrimp shopping list
- -1 cup cooked pork, cubed or shredded shopping list
- -2/3 cups cabbage, shredded shopping list
- -3 carrots, shredded shopping list
- -4 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- -1 cup water shopping list
- -1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- -1 package pancit noodles shopping list
- -salt and pepper shopping list
- -lemon wedges (optional, but tastes better with the wedges) shopping list
How to make it
- -in large bowl, cover noodles in water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- -in a large skillet, saute onions and garlic in a little bit of oil.
- -add the shrimp and pork.
- -add cabbage, carrots and water. turn heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally until carrots or cooked.
- -add noodles and soy sauce. stir.
- -add salt and pepper to taste. stir.
- -cover and let cook until noodles are cooked.
- -put on platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
- -before eating, squeeze lemon wedges (optional, but tastes better with the lemon juice) onto the noodles. mix evenly coat noodles with lemon juice.