Karlyns Pina ColadaFrom karlyn255 3 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender add the coconut milk and 1/2 the pineapple juice and blend.
- Add contents to rest of pineapple juice in a 2-3 qt pitcher.
- Store in fridge.
- To serve
- fill blender 1/2 full of crushed ice and fill 3/4 of the way up with some of the pitcher contents.
- can add rum now or in glasses.
- Process until thick and creamy.
- Makes a great frozen drink
- Makes 12 -15 (8 oz) drinks depending on ice added.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating4 people
I CAN TASTE IT NOW! GREAT POST!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
Yummy slurp yummy slurp LoL ----- high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
yum... nice and creamy..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it