Baked TroutFrom 24thesweed 8 years ago
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 6 whole cleaned trout, about 3/4 pound each, pan dressed shopping list
- 6 bay leaves shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Mix garlic, onion, thyme, and black pepper.
- Blend together and spread atop trout with a spatula.
- Insert 1 whole bay leaf inside each fish.
- Oil a baking dish, large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
- Pour melted butter over the fish and bake 12 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
- Remove bay leaf from each fish, and sprinkle fish with lemon juice and paprika before serving.
The Cook24thesweed Kane, Pennsylvania
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!