Were Going To A Party Potato CasseroleFrom joyride 5 years ago
- 1 bag (32 ounce) frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (13 ounce) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (13 ounce) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 container (8 ounce) French onion dip (any brand) I've used Helluvagood and Lay's shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine soups, dip, cream cheese, onion, salt and pepper.
- Fold in frozen hash brown potatoes and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray (Pam)
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese has melted.
- Let stand to cool 10 minutes before serving.