Pork Dim SumFrom rodeogirl73 9 years ago
- 14 oz. lean minced pork shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 3/4 oz. canned bamboo shoots, drained & chopped shopping list
- 1 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T. chinese rice wine shopping list
- 2 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 4 1/2 tsp. cornflour shopping list
- 24 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the minced pork, onion, bamboo shoots, soy sauce, wine, sesame oil, sugar & egg white in a bowl until well blended. Stir in the cornflour, mix well.
- Place a portion of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper and lightly brush the edges of the wrapper with water.
- Bring the wrappers together in the center, pinching together to "gather" at the top.
- Line a steamer with a clean damp tea towel and arrange the wontons in a single layer inside.
- Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve immediately in the steamer.
- (You can use almost any of your favorite fillings, such as prawns, minced chicken or crabmeat, instead of pork).
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!