Black Bean Salad With OrangesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coriander shopping list
- juice of 4 lemons shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper minced shopping list
- 2 cups cooked black beans shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cilantro shopping list
- 2 oranges peeled and sectioned shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first nine ingredients in order in large bowl then toss in beans and oranges.
- Mix to coat then season with salt and pepper and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
You never cease to amaze me with these great estate recipes. Thanks Cat......gecko in Cleveland loved it
Yum.bakingfool in Dayton loved it
Chef....glad to see you back posting....this sounds awesome, you know how I love my beans.....great post.lovemybirds in Dayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!