Baked Potato Salad CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 medium sized russet potatoes shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salad oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup carrot shredded shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated shopping list
How to make it
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan with cold water and 1 teaspoon salt then bring to a boil.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes then drain and cool.
- Peel potatoes and slice the set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium size skillet then sauté onion until soft.
- Stir in flour, mustard, celery seed and remaining salt.
- Add 1/2 cup water and vinegar then cook stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- Combine potatoes, green pepper and carrots in a bowl then add sauce mixing well.
- Spoon half the mixture into a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover with remaining potato mixture and cheese then bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!