Goats Cheese Spinach and Chilli PastaFrom lizzconn 3 years ago
- 400g angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely sliced shopping list
- 125g baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded basil shopping list
- salt and cracked black pepper shopping list
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled into large pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling according to packet instructions. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a large non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes or until starting to wilt.
- Fold through the pasta, tossing to coat well in the chilli and garlic. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes then fold through the basil.
- To serve, divide the pasta between serving bowls and top with crumbled goat's cheese. Serve pasta with a simple salad or bread.
The Cooklizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
The Rating3 people
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Pasta Place194 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
California Cooks31 members
We Like It HOT66 members
Pasta Lovers97 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members
Cheap N Easy52 members
What Can I Do With It21 members