Fiesta Chicken with Black Beans and PeppersFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag,large size shopping list
- 1 can(14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with chili seasonings shopping list
- 2 tsp. chopped ,canned or fresh jalapeno pepper1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans,rinsed and drained) shopping list
- 6 bone-in chicken pieces,skin removed shopping list
- 1 med. yellow bell pepper,cut in 8 pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Shake flour in bag;place bag in 13x9" baking pan.
- Add tomatoes,jalapen and salt to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add black beans and chicken to bag. Turn bag to coat chicken and beans with sauce. Arrange ingredients in an even layer in bag;top with yellow pepper.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie;cut 6 1/2" slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan. Bake 45-50 mins or till thermometer reads 180. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
This one sounds easy and fast thanks for the posting. And high 5s to you
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
A high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Want this it sound so goodhungrybear in Miner loved it