HummusFrom ozrocks 3 years ago
- 400 g chickpeas ( rinsed and drained ) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed ( I use minced garlic ) shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tbsp tahini shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- juice of 1/2 to 3/4 of a lemon shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put chickpeas, garlic, cumin, coriander, tahini & olive oil in a food processor.
- Squeeze in juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Process to a smooth puree.
- Season with salt & pepper and more lemon if required ( to your taste ).
- Serve :o)