Yam Naue Yang -Thai Beef SaladFrom tanwiratchada 4 years ago
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed cooking spray shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sliced Thai red chiles or serrano chiles shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges (about 3/4 pound) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Place steak on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 2.Cut the steak diagonally across grain into thin slices; cut each slice into 2-inch pieces.
- 3.Combine the steak, shallots, and remaining ingredients, and toss gently.