ginger banoffee pieFrom thehappycooks123 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- and crush or blitz the ginger buiscuits till fine bread crumbs
- add the buiscuits to the melted butter and stir in.
- once it all sticks together put into the selected tin.and spread it out using a pallet knife . put in fridge for 20 mins.
- open the tin of caramel and spread it over the buiscuits until it is covered.
- slice the two bannas on top round pieces.then whip your cream till it peaks. and spread on top add your crushed flake then wolla its done now eat it and enjoy