SPINACH AND RICOTTA PIZZAFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
- 1 (9 oz pkg) frozen spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1 (15 oz container) light ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) pre-baked thin Italian pizza crust shopping list
- 1small tomato, diced shopping list
- 3 slices red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Squeeze spinach with towel until moisture is gone.
- In a large bowl, stir together spinach, ricotta, garlic, egg white, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on round pizza pan.
- Spread crust with spinach mix.
- Top with tomato and red onions.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
Wow! Phil will love this. He is a pizza freak. Great post!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
My ultimate favourite pizza....spinach.... lol my ultimate favourite veg....tx for the great posting*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
Had a spinach alfredo pizza that was really good, but this just sounds so much better! Can't wait to try it!fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!