Frozen Lime Butter Mint SaladFrom krumkake 9 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime jell-o shopping list
- 1 cup butter mints, crushed (do not substitute) shopping list
- 3½ cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine undrained fruit, dry jell-o mix, mints and marshmallows,
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until marshmallows begin to dissolve.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture into 9x13.
- Cover pan and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Let set at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving