Gluten Free FocacciaFrom sola 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees) shopping list
- 1 Tsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs,room temp shopping list
- 2 Tbl olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp dry yeast shopping list
- 2/3 cup Gf flour blend shopping list
- 1/3 Sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch shopping list
- 1 Tsp.unflavored gelatain powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. xanthan gum or guar gum shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dried rosemary (optional ) shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. onion powder (optional) shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Italian dried herb blend shopping list
- 1/4 salt shopping list
- 1 Tbl olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 Tsp.salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.Beat with an electric mixer (regualr beaters,not dough hooks ) for 2 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a greased 11X7 non-stick pan.Cover with foil and let rise in warm place for 30 minutes or until desired rise.
- Preheat oven to 400.Sprinkle topping ingredients.Bake 15 minutes,until golden brown.
- Original recipe said bake time was 15 minutes,but mine took close to 30.Check every 5-10 minutes after first 15.
- Can sprinkle with Parmesean cheese before baking also.I put sesame seeds on top.
- The last time I made this I FORGOT to put the eggs in.It still came out great!! For all the vegans........