Baby Green Beans With Honey Peanut Soy SauceFrom nadaism 3 years ago
- Beans- 30 small beans - tip off the ends shopping list
- Red Salad onion 1/2 - sliced wedges from top to bottom (retains its shape and flavor longer) shopping list
- garlic 3 cloves chopped shopping list
- ginger 1.5cm chopped shopping list
- peanuts crushed - 1 teaspoon shopping list
- Dijon mustard or French Moutarde 1 teaspoon shopping list
- honey soy sauce gluten Free - 1 Tablespoon shopping list
- 1/2 vegie cube crushed shopping list
- sesame oil 6 dashes (6 big drops) shopping list
- olive oil 2 tablespons shopping list
- 1 cooked crepe cut into 3 cm squares shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in the pan
- Add beans fry with the lid on and toss with the lid on 2 mins and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to remaining oil left in the pan.
- Add onion and stir till wilted
- Add garlic, ginger stir 1min
- Add Peanuts stir
- Add vegie cube stir
- Add mustard, honey soy sauce stir
- Add the crepe squares and fold in gently until heated through 1 minute.
- Serve on a hot plate. Enjoy