Olive Garden Peaches n Cream CheesecakeFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- SPONGE cake BASE shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 2 pounds cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup Peach liqueur or schnapps shopping list
- 2 cups canned peaches, drained and sliced shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 1 pint whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- 1. BASE-Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease base of 10" springform pan. Beat whole egg in 1-1/2-qt bowl with mixer on high speed - 4 minutes - to a thick yellow foam. Mix in sugar on low speed until smooth. Add flour, water, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until fully blended. Pour into springform pan, roll around until level. Bake 16 to 18 minutes on lowest oven rack. Cool to room temp.
- 2. FILLING-Preheat oven to 325F. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour with electric mixer on high until smooth. Add vanilla, sour cream and peach liqueur and mix on medium until a smooth thick consistency is obtained. Fold in peach slices carefully - distribute evenly. Pour cheesecake filling onto cooled sponge cake base. Bake 70 minutes on lower oven rack, turn off oven, leave door ajar about 3 inches (broil position), and let cake remain 40 minutes. Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- 3. TOPPING-Top with fresh whipped cream or equivalent and serve. STORE up to 2 days in the fridge.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
I could just cry since it bedtime! this is a five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Never ate at Olive Garden (none is close by, maybe 150 miles!) but i like the sound of thiscuzpat in Sikeston loved it
great post.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!