Mushroom RisottoFrom leiasuzanne 4 years ago
- 6 Cups chicken broth, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oliver oil, divided shopping list
- 1 pound mushrooms, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 shallots, diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Arorio rice shopping list
- 1/2 cups white wine shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, warm the broth over low heat
- Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Stir in the mushrooms and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Remove the mushrooms, and their liquid, and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet, and stir in shallots. Cook 1 minute. Add rice, stirring to coat with oil, about 2 minutes. When rice has taken on a pale, golden color, por in wine, stirring constantly until wine has fully absorbed. Add 1/2 cup broth to the rice stirring until broth is fully absorbed. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time until the broth is absorbed and rice is al dente. About 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms, with their liquid, butter, chives, and parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
The Cookleiasuzanne CA
- Not added to any groups yet!