All Bran Special MuffinsFrom magali777 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 190c degrees or 375F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, all bran and brown sugar
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil and eggs and add to the dry ingredients, Add buttermilk and mix until just combined
- Spoon Mixture into lightly greased 1/2 cup capacity muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min.
- Turn on to wire racks to cool
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating1 people
So healthy and I am sure the taste is great too...Thanks again my friend.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it