Nanas Banana PuddingFrom joyride 5 years ago
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk!) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 large package instant pudding mix (banana or vanilla flavored) shopping list
- 1 large (16 oz) tub Cool Whip shopping list
- vanilla wafers shopping list
- 3 medium bananas sliced and dipped in Real lemon juice to prevent discoloration shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine milk and water
- Add pudding mix; beat well
- Chill 10 minutes
- Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into a 2 1/2 quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with 1/3 each of the wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding.
- Top with remaining 1/2 of Cool Whip
- Cover, chill; keep leftovers refrigerated
The Cookjoyride Spotsylvania, VA
The Rating5 people
Yummy - I love banana pudding :) This is the way we make ours too!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Delish!!!!!!!!!!foodinnewengland in Claremont loved it
Good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it