BANANA COCONUT CREAM DESSERTFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
- 2 C. Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1 3/4 C. milk shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 C. whipped cream shopping list
- 1/2 C. toasted shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix Bisquick mix and sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
- Press in bottom of ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using 1 3/4 cups milk; spread over crust.
- Top with banana slices.
- Spread whipped cream over top.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
fantastic recipe high 5 love itmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it