Chili Rellano Breakfast BakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/4-1/2 c butter shopping list
- 2 7 oz. cans diced green chilies,drained shopping list
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage,browned and drained shopping list
- 1 8 0z. pkg shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 8 0z pkg. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 c milk shopping list
- '1 c bisquit mix(see below) shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- Homemade Biscuit mix: shopping list
- 3 c flour shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9x13 glass baking dish. Layer the chilies over the butter. Sprinkle with browned chorizo.
- Layer shredded cheeses over the sausage. In a seperate bowl,mix together eggs,milk,biscuit mix,chili powder and pepper. Pour over other ingredients in the pan. Bake for 30-40 mins or till golden brown.
- Biscuit mix: Stir together the dry ingredients,and then blend in the shortening. Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
"Oh My~Oh My~Oh My~
Your recipe is SO "5"FORK!!!!!
Creative and Delicious!
A New 'TWIST' on 'Chilies Rellano'~
"Who would have Thought?"
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Very good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it