Hot Paprika shrimp WrapsFrom cdntestergal 4 years ago
- 1 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbs hot smoked paprika shopping list
- 1 tbs Greek or italian seasoning blend shopping list
- 1/2 lb medium sized shrimp shopping list
- 4 large lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into very thin strips with a veggie peeler shopping list
- 2 tbs mayonaise shopping list
- 2 oz baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 4 10" whole wheat tortilla wraps shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saute pan warm your olive oil, paprika, and seasoning blend.
- Add the shrimp and stir until shrimp is well coated and just cooked, about 3 minutes or so.
- Remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Gently warm the wraps and into each one place 1 large lettuce leaf.
- Place 1/2 tbs of the mayonaise into each one and gently spread over the lettuce.
- Put 1/4 of the cooked shrimps on next. (You can use less than a 1/4 of the shrimp if they are large.)
- Lay on 1/2 oz of the baby spinach onto the shrimps.
- Carefully fold in each side and roll each wrap up like a burrito.
- This can be served warm, but is delicious at room temperature when taken to work.