Eggless Apple Butter PieFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 2 unbaked (9") pie crusts shopping list
- 1 12-oz can evaporated skim milk, divided shopping list
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour shopping list
- 2 cups unsweetened apple butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice shopping list
- 5 oz low-fat silken tofu shopping list
- 2 tbsp low-fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place pie crusts on a baking sheet.
- In a small dish, mix together 2 tbsp of the evaporated milk with the tapioca flour.
- Add remaining milk, apple butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, tofu, cream cheese and vanilla to the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the tapioca mixture and puree in.
- Pour into prepared crusts and bake for 60 minutes, until center is mostly set.
- Chill overnight before serving.