No Knife PastaFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 lb pasta shopping list
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 4 medium tomatoes(about 2 lbs) cored and torn in 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 1/2 c coarsely torn basil leaves,plus more for garnish shopping list
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3 Tbs coarsely torn oregano leaves shopping list
- 4 med. cloves garlic,smashed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 lb fresh mozzarella,torn in 1/2" pieces(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,combine tomatoes,basil,olive oil,oregano,garlic and red pepper flakes;season with salt and peper. Let stand at room temperature for up to 8 hours.
- Bring a loarge pot of salted water to a boil;cook pasta to al dente according to pkg. directions.
- Drain pasta in colander,add to to tomato mixture. Add mozzarella and toss to combine. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Sounds absolutely wonderful! Making this really soon!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sounds great. Super feed for a hot day. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Great summer meal!a1patti in Salem loved it