Brew Pub Pork ChopsFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. salt shopping list
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- MIX first 4 ingredients until sugar is dissolved; pour over chops in shallow dish. Turn chops over to evenly coat both sides of each chop. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- MEANWHILE, mix remaining ingredients.
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chops 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (160ºF), brushing occasionally with mayo mixture.
- Healthy Living:
- Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.