Key Lime CheesecakeFrom hooksc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add lime juice and evap.milk.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Batter will be thin.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 500^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temp. to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.
- For a Black Bottom version, use a chocolate crust
- and a 1/4 inch layer of mini- choc. chips under the filling.