Real Almond CookiesFrom blkjkoknhrt 4 years ago
- ·2 cups almond flour shopping list
- ·1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- ·1/4 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- ·1/4 cup honey shopping list
- ·1 egg shopping list
- ·1/4 cup chopped seedless raisins (optional) shopping list
- ·pinch baking soda shopping list
- ·1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- ·1/4 cup small pecan pieces (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- ·Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- ·Mix dry ingredients, nuts or raisins well. Don’t use both at the same time – gets too crumbly.
- ·Beat butter, vanilla, honey and the egg together.
- ·Pour into flour and mix until all incorporated.
- ·Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- ·Form into 1-inch balls on a cookie sheet and gently flatten each with a wet fork.
- ·Makes about 22 cookies.
- ·Sprinkle with a little sugar.
- ·Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until set At 5 min flip one over to check bottom.
- ·Allow to cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet then remove to wire racks or cool countertop to cool.
- Revised from Bart's from scdrecipes.com
The Cookblkjkoknhrt Winnipeg, Cana
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!