Chicken Corn Bread CasseroleFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 4 cups crumbled corn bread shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, coarsely chopped chicken shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Combine corn bread crumbs with next 5 ingredients.
- Place half of corn bread mixture in 2-quart baking dish.
- Spread chopped chicken on top. Combine soup and broth. Pour over chicken.
- Place remaining corn bread mixture over soup and broth. Press down lightly and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Yields 6 to 8 servings.