Baja ColeslawFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1/2 small head cabbage, washed and finely shredded (about 4 cups) shopping list
- 2 small carrots, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small sweet bell pepper, diced 1/4" shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins or golden raisins, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh or frozen, thawed mango shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh or frozen, thawed papaya shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- Chopped cilantro leaves for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE cabbage, carrots, onions, bell pepper, ½ cup of the raisins, mango and papaya in large bowl.
- MIX sugar, olive oil and lime juice in small bowl. Add to vegetables and fruit and mix thoroughly.
- TURN into a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro and remaining ¼ cup raisins.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating7 people
Oh Yeah! This sounds good to me to!!!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Super five fork!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
Hungrybear.... I LOVE THIS.... ***** high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!