Greens beans with garlicFrom jlv1023 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum oil (Make sure pan has sides)
- Line green beans in pan (can overlap)
- Drizzle olive oil over beans
- Sprinkle garlic over beans
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- (P.S,) I sprinkled a few red pepper flakes over them too))
- Roll beans back and forth to cover well with oil and seasonings
- Bake in 350 oven,
- Watch carefully and toss occassionally so they do not char.
- If you want, when they come out, sprinkle parmasean cheese over them and toss
- Great as a side dish or by themselves
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating6 people
Sounds really great! I make my asparagus the same exact way...you'll have to try it out sometime.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
nothin better my kinda food high5 thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUM!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!