Bread Pudding with Whiskey SauceFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- ********************** shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup whiskey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together eggs, butter, vanilla and milk.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and mix thoroughly until sugar is dissolved.
- Place bread cubes in bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour liquid over bread, fully saturating all bread.
- Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, cream and whiskey in a small saucepan.
- Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce is gently boiling.
- Pour sauce over baked bread pudding and serve.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating2 people
i simply love bread puddings yummmmmmm thank u
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it